I cannot help how damn hot these shoes are...
Not sure I've ever called a shoe 'hot' but I feel strongly about this and have deemed the term necessary when referring to this particular shoe.
The shoe I'm declaring my undying love for is the Givenchy woven leather wedge. Mine for £945.
Here are my 10 reasons for loving them (if not apparent in the picture alone) are as follows:
1. They are wedged and I love nothing more than a wedge.
2. They have an incredible platform and I love nothing more than platform heels.
3. They are a melted milk chocolate/kind-of-but not-quite-darker-than-tan colour I love chocolate.
4. They are leather and I love leather.
5. The leather is woven to make it look tough I love tough.
6. They have an obnoxious buckle and I love buckles.
7. They have ankle support I love this because it'll help my Bambi ankle syndrome.
8. They will go with any item of clothing and I love shoe ease.
9. They will make my legs look nearly as long as my body and I like sculptured calves.
10. They are just super hot. You gotta love that.
I need them in my life right this second. No matter what I have to do to get them, I will get them....
Image courtesy of www.net-a-porter.com